Under general supervision of the Operations Manager or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility, the Warehouse Team Member I is responsible for performing one or more of the facilities warehouse functions such as picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking, and receiving. The Warehouse Team Member I will ensure the customer receives the right product in a timely fashion; building trust and confidence with the customer that their orders are always handled accurately and professionally.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
- Meet all required shipping deadlines.
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse..
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Our Warehouse Associates Enjoys:
- Pay check every two weeks
- Best medical and dental benefits in the market– available first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Pet Insurance available
- Paid Time Off — up to 15 days in the first year!
- Clean and climate-controlled distribution center
- Tuition reimbursement
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required
Education RequiredHigh School Diploma