Come join our team. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
Post-Closing Specialist will help facilitate all aspects of the post-closing process in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for all support functions as it pertains to the final documents. Continually monitor final docs email, pipeline, and investor reports ensuring that all final docs are correct and complete and delivered to the investor in the appropriate time-frame.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Receive documents from title company
- Look up loan in origination system noting the investor name and loan number at the top left of the document in pencil.
- Review docs for completeness and accuracy ensuring that all endorsements, pages and addresses are correct and present.
- Scan final Deeds of trust and final title policies into origination system with correct labeling.
- Ship all final docs to the appropriate investor
- Correspond with title companies, county recording offices, investors and others regarding corrections, updates, location and recording of all final docs.
- Request checks from accounting for fees necessary for the recording or re-recording of documents as well as requesting clerk certified document requests from counties.
- Mortgage or Title Background, closing, post-closing or other directly related experience a must.
- Well organized and able to plan for and meet production deadlines.
- Time management, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, process-centered environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to proactively resolve problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, data entry and entering information into web enabled software.
- Friendly and motivated attitude. Work well in team environment.
- Good moral ethics conduct.
Offerd Salary$30K - $40K
Type of CompensationBase + Commission