JR Butler is a commercial subcontractor specializing in the design, manufacturing and installation of unitized curtain wall. In the glass and glazing industry, Butler is one of the very best design, engineering, and fabrication firms in the country.
We have experienced tremendous growth and are looking for the very best manufacturing technicians to join our team! The opportunities for top-notch candidates can be in machining, assembly, shipping, receiving, inventory, or quality assurance. At JR Butler, you determine your own destiny.
We value innovation, safety, fun, and thirst for knowledge. We are looking for employees that not only possess the technical skills and abilities, but also the passion to learn, grow and succeed!
If you want a career in an innovative, fast paced and growth focused company, we encourage you to apply. These are full-time positions Monday – Friday, 2:30pm – 11:00pm (2nd), with benefits.
We offer additional incentives for those who are willing to work 2nd shift!!
JR Butler has a new, state of the art manufacturing facility located in southeast Englewood, an easy drive from anywhere in the Denver metro area.
Successful candidates will be responsible for producing high quality curtain wall with a focus on maximizing efficiency, safety, and driving innovation while living our culture of employee development, cross training, and mentorship.
Successful candidates will bring their unique experience, skills and knowledge in assembly, machining, quality control, or crating and loading. Previous relevant experience is preferred and JR Butler is committed to growing our employees by providing outstanding leadership, training, and employee development, including our Elite Team.
- Working safely and efficiently to machine and assemble aluminum and glass panels
- Dependability – come to work each day, on time
- Read design drawing / blueprints
- Work as a team, have fun and live our culture
- Cross train in other departments, going to help in other areas as necessary
- Make recommendations to improve production through-put
- Possess a sense of urgency while maintaining safety and quality
- Communicate with fellow employees, team leads, and management
- Be willing and able to work overtime, including some Saturdays, as necessary
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move items up to 70 pounds
- Other duties as assigned
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to exacting standards / details
- Work well with your hands and mind – Finish Carpenter skills are strongly desired
- Ability to work in a safe manner and help others do the same
- Exposure to LEAN manufacturing principles is helpful
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Meet or exceed productivity goals
- Communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to think outside of the box to suggest ideas or improvements
- Desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Willingness to work where needed
- Physical requirements include: standing and walking up to 10 hours per day; bending, squatting, climbing occasionally; using your hands to grab, grasp, and pull up to 10 hours per day; lifting, including to shoulder height; pulling and pushing up to 25 pounds. This list is not all inclusive and other physical movements may be required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Overhead crane and rigging experience a plus!
JR Butler, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Visit our website at www.jrbutlerinc.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
Offerd Salary$30K - $40K
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required
Education RequiredHigh School Diploma