Come join our team. You will be working for one of Colorado’s largest Mortgage companies. American Financing is an Innovative and National Company! We value our employees and offer a fun environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a TEAM!! Make American Financing your next career choice today!
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Appraisal Review/Home Appraisal Experience.
- General understanding of web-based software.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking, quick learner.
- Maintain positive and professional business relationship with vendors and staff.
- Friendly and motivated attitude. Work well in team environment.
- Good moral ethics conduct.
- Real Estate experience a plus.
As a regular full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary AFLAC coverage (Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Accident & Cancer)
- Voluntary Allstate Accident coverage
- Voluntary Identity and Legal Shield coverage
- Voluntary Employee Assistance and Travel programs
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, Sick, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- On-Site massage therapists, yoga classes, fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, interactive game room, local event and concert tickets
Offerd Salary$30K - $40K
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
Education RequiredHigh School Diploma